What is Hive Token?
Hive token is a new community driven BSC charity token that has simple yet powerful tokenomics. With abilities such as static yield farming, and automatic liquidity acquisition, Hive seeks to build a community for people who want to help the world. At launch, 5% of the coins are put into a charity wallet, which will fund the community’s philanthropic endeavors.
How can I buy $HIVE?
Hive token is currently being traded on PancakeSwap, which is the main exchange for tokens that's on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Here is a step by step guide on how to buy $HIVE:
1. Head to metamask.io and download their wallet to your chrome/firefox browser.
2. Go to PancakeSwap (pancakeswap.finance). As mentioned above, Pancakeswap is the main exchange of tokens on BSC and it is where you will swap your tokens for $HIVE
3. Get to the exchange page under “Trade”. Click "Connect" at the top right of the screen, then select the metamask option.
4. Select the $HIVE. Click on the "Select a Currency" button, then enter the $HIVE token contract: 0xa84b58b3636239844cd484608259fe0520ebbd0f
5. Adjust your slippage to 11% ~ 12%. (The tax on hive token is 10% but set slippage higher to account for volatility) Click "Settings" at the top right, and adjust your slippage to 11% ~ 12%. This is to ensure that the tax can be deducted from your transaction. (There may be instances where you will have to increase the slippage due to the coin’s demand!)
6.Now swap the coins! Enter the amount you want to buy and swap away! Remember to have enough BNB for gas fees! (It’s always good practice to leave money for gas).
1. Download the trustwallet app on your device.
2. If this is your first time using trustwallet, go through the process of setting up your wallet.
3. Head to safari, then type in trust://browser_enable, tap go, then click go when a prompt appears. This process will enable dapps on your trustwallet.
4. In trustwallet, you should now see a new addition of options the bottom row, click browser. Once in the browser window, click pancakeswap.
5. Get to the exchange page under “Trade”. Click "Connect" at the top right of the screen, then select the trustwallet option.
6. Select the $HIVE. Click on the "Select a Currency" button, then enter the $HIVE token contract: 0xa84b58b3636239844cd484608259fe0520ebbd0f
7. Adjust your slippage to 11% ~ 12%. (The tax on hive token is 10% but set slippage higher to account for volatility) Click "Settings" at the top right, and adjust your slippage to 11% ~ 12%. This is to ensure that the tax can be deducted from your transaction. (There may be instances where you will have to increase the slippage due to the coin’s demand!)
8.Now swap the coins! Enter the amount you want to buy and swap away! Remember to have enough BNB for gas fees! (It’s always good practice to leave money for gas).
What is the token address?
Token address: 0xa84b58b3636239844cd484608259fe0520ebbd0f
How are charities decided?
We’ve been looking into charities all over the world that aims to protect bees, however, we want these donations to be community based and decided by the people. Since it is technically the community’s effort for this great cause, it is only right that the power to decide should be put into the hands of the community.
We will host weekly polls that will help determine which foundations to donate to. This democratic model also ensures that every foundation out there can benefit from this great community. Although we want this decision to be democratic, there will be some restrictions which charities we can donate to. Currently, the team is sending inquiring to a plethora of foundations to see if they’re accepting donations in cryptocurrency. If you have a particular bee foundation that you’re interested in, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will be sure to reach out to them with an inquiry.
Why is my $HIVE not showing up on Trust?
Since $HIVE is not yet an established token, you need to add the token to your trustwallet manually
There are 3 easy steps:
1) Tap on the manage tokens button in the top right and paste in the token ID:
2) Next to the token, there should be a switch to add the coin into your wallet, go ahead and click it to turn it green.
3) The token should now be visible in your wallet. If you still have questions, you can ask around in the telegram. Source:
What is the official token ID?
official token ID: 0xa84b58b3636239844cd484608259fe0520ebbd0f
What is the chartiy wallet ID?
Charity Wallet: 0x848c91510FCdC4db4f4012607D1405AB2330218E
Why are people saying this is rug proof?
We’ve envisioned Hive to be a community driven token. We believe in the power of change through collective action, that's why we’ve renounced our ownership and left the power to the people. Renouncing ownership means to revoke admin access to mint new coins or alter the code/function of the coin.
Burned Liquidity: After the launch of a coin, Liquidity Pool tokens are generated to withdraw liquidity. In order to prevent rug-pulls, we’ve burned these tokens to ensure the safety of the community. Burning means to send the LP tokens to a dead address, effectively locking away these tokens for eternity!
Auto Liquidity: A 10% tax would be applied to every transaction, 4% of which would automatically be dedicated to the Liquidity Pool, thus providing support and stability for the price of the token. A larger LP also protect against whale dumps, effectively ensuring the safety of the $HIVE community!
Burned Tokens: At launch, coins will be burnt to create scarcity of $HIVE thus making it more valuable and a more desirable asset to hold.
Do you have evidence of the LP burn or the token being renounced?
What is the project financing wallet ID?
Project Financing Wallet: 0xDB9cC3752b7444a8396b5b95222d6e4a27A499C6
How can I buy $HIVE during the presale?
For all of those who are confused on how to buy HIVE on dxsale, here is how to do it on trustwallet:
1). Open the Trust wallet app, head to the browser section
2). In the URL box, paste in the dxsale link and head to the site:
3). On the top left corner, you should see a ethereum symbol, click on it
4). From the options, choose smart chain, then refresh the page
5). Your wallet should now be connected to dxsale, now scroll down and enter the amount of bnb you want to contribute to the project.
6). Now, click contribute, trust wallet will now ask you to authenticate the transaction.
Why isn’t the coin showing up on my Trust Wallet?
-Since this is a custom token, you need to manually add it on trust
How do I claim my tokens?
-After the presale, there will be a button that will appear on the page prompting you to claim your coins.