The Legacy Minded Men's Simulcast
EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS JANUARY 31!
The vision of Legacy Minded Men is to transform lives by engaging, encouraging and equipping men to build a Christ-centered legacy. This moves men from being unengaged and apathetic in their faith to full engagement and a man of action!
On Saturday May 16th, Legacy Minded Men will simulcast nationwide the “Fired Up” conference that will come alongside your local church, whether small and large, to help strengthen, launch, or encourage your men’s ministry.
Join us by hosting this event in your church and watch the lives of your men change!
This three-hour simulcast event offers:
- An event that moves men from being unengaged and apathetic in their faith to someone who is fully engaged and a man of action
- 7 powerful speakers talking about Relationships, Identity & Purpose
- A chance for host sites to host a lunch or breakouts after the event for men to discuss what they just heard
- No fluff, just direct hits again and again designed to introduce a man to himself!
- Access for all church leaders to conference call with the Legacy team leading up to the event to ensure maximum impact of your event.
SATURDAY, MAY 16th, 2020
This is a 1/2 day event begins at approx. 8:ooAM, and ending at approx. 12:00PM for all time zones. Later start times and dates are available for this event. Contact in:ciite Events for more detail.
An essential component of this event’s success is to create moments for the men that attend to connect with another or groups within the church. We suggest offering a breakfast with a later start time or offering a lunch at the conclusion of the event.
A detailed schedule will be available soon!
This event requires all host sites sell tickets/ registrations. in:ciite Events will set-up your ticketing platform and assist you with this process. Churches may have the option of a “buy-out/” Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
All Church Sizes
Cancellations/Refunds: All purchases are non-transferable, non-refundable, and final. It is prohibited to transfer the cost of the simulcast to another simulcast or event and all purchases are final.